Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Laugh it off!

Laughter sometimes will change my mood.

Seeing my little guy laugh ALWAYS changes my mood.

Part of my journey of returning to less is the realization that I can not control anything beyond myself.

I can choose to enjoy what life gives me or I can lament that I didn't get more.

Each of us has the ability to smile and laugh at how far we have come and how serious we take the things that don't really matter, and laugh whole heartedly with those people and at those things that truly give us joy!

Having a child of your own really challenges you with what the "small stuff" really is. Do YOU sweat the small stuff?

Don't sweat the small stuff - Laugh it off!

Take some time this week, starting today and have a good laugh and let go of the idea that you need to control everything.

Return to less, worry less but laugh more and LIVE more!

Get your giggle going and soon the small stuff gets smaller and the big stuff doesn't seem that tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment